TAB : Restore Me



C G Am F
You dream a lot about yourself
C G Am F
And you dream harsh winds upon your friends
C G
But you wanna kill the beast
Am F
That lives up in your head
C G
And you wanna kill the beast
Am F
That lives to see you dead
C G Am F
You dream a lot about the beast
C G Am F
And you dream that it's never gonna last
C G Am
F
So you wanna give your love to your sister and your friends
C G Am F C G
And you wanna give your love to the one who's facing the end
Am F C G
You want it all but you've got to give
Am F
You want it all but you've got to forgive
C G Am F
Restore me, restore me now and make me sane
C G Am F
Restore me, restore me now I got to give up your ghost (x2)
C G Am F
You make me lonely (x2)
C G
Am F C
G
You want it all but you've got to give
Am F
You want it all but you've got to forgive
C G Am F
You dream a lot about the past
C G Am F
And you dream that it's never going to last


 

Comments

Popular Posts