TAB : I Used To Know How To Walk On Water



Tabs by Invisible Hands, aka Loïc

Em: 022000
Am: x02210
Bm: x24432
G: 320030
D : xx0232



Capo 1
Em
I used to know how to walk on water
Am
I used to be so unafraid
Bm
I could save the weakest tyrant
Em
And I could knight the proudest slave
Em
I could give riches to beggars
Am
And give love to the one who hates
Bm
I could tempt a whore so frozen
Em
And I could torture the strength of fate
Em
I used to know how to walk on water
Am
A king of kings they knew me well
Bm
I could give sight to blind man
Em
And I make the mute sing in hell
Em
But now I watch with awe and wonder
Am
Doubt has now befallen me
Bm
I ask the lord To show me mercy
Em
And to give me sympathy


G
Forgive me now
D
My useless thunder
Am G
When I was such a dynamo
G
For I am here
D
And I am humble
Am
For I know not
G
Which way to go

Comments

Popular Posts